- Published: 01 August 2019
On June 25 and 26, 2019, in Gijon, northern Spain, the second meeting of the Be Aware Partner Team to Meet Sexual Harassment at Work! The leading organization is Frauen im Brennpunkt (Austria), and the Social Innovation Fund (Lithuania), Magenta (Spain), Gender Alternatives (Bulgaria) and the Municipality of Samsun, Turkey are partners. The project is funded by the Erasmus + KA2 VET (Adult Education) program.
The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the ongoing activities and upcoming initiatives within Be Aware. The partners are actively working to carry out the following activities:
- an online training course for representatives of employers' companies, to increase sensitivity and broaden their competencies in dealing with sexual abuse during training and at work;
- An online training course for employees to raise awareness of the issue and make it easier to identify signs and where to find appropriate support.
- An online platform where those affected can seek advice and information;
- transnational training and related national training;
- Good practice events with at least 30 participants per country.
Main target groups: Employee and worker representatives; HR managers, training and mentors for trainees, representatives of state institutions.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use, which may be made of the information contained therein.