- Empowering migrant women as cultural advisors in procedures addressing gender-based violence against refugee/migrant girls.
- Building the capacity of professionals to communicate and address the needs of migrant girls and their families.
- Supporting inclusive support services and procedures, minimizing re-traumatisation of victims, thus contributing to the visibility of the phenomenon within migrant communities (facilitating disclosure and reporting) and its counteraction (through awareness-raising).
The BASE program is divided in two curriculums:
- BASE Cultural Advisor Curriculum
- Capacity Building Program for Professionals